Lehigh Valley Center for Sight has the latest Eye Diagnostic Equipment to aid in the management of eye disease.
Some of the diagnostic testing we provide include:
- A Scan and B Scan ultrasound – measurements for cataract and IOL surgery, as well as for diagnostic capabilities of the posterior segment of the eye
- Automated Refraction – aids in determining the need for glasses or contacts
- Corneal Endothelial Cell Count – measures the number and health of the cells responsible for corneal clarity.
- Corneal Pachymetry – measures corneal thickness for evaluation of refractive procedures and glaucoma management
- Corneal Topography – evaluation of the corneal surface
- Fluorescein Angiography – Fluorescein Angiography is a diagnostic procedure that uses a special camera to take a series of pictures of the retina for careful study
- Fundus Photography – documentation of retinal lesions
- Goldman Tonometry – measures intraocular pressure
- HRT – Nerve Fiber Analyzer which provides a detailed computerized analysis of the amount of nerve fibers in the eye. The HRT test does not require dilation of the pupil and only takes a few minutes.
- IOL Master – is a scanning device that is used to determine the power of an intraocular lens implant prior to cataract surgery. This state-of-the-art laser system evaluates the length of the eye, surface curvature and anterior chamber depth with great accuracy.
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) – is a computerized, high-technology test that provides information about the nerve and surrounding layers.
- Visual Field Testing – visual field evaluation for glaucoma and neurological conditions
Please follow and like us: